donderdag 29 oktober 2009

Big train trip tomorrow

Hi,
Just wanted to let you know we will be having a big train trip tomorrow.
We leave Oita and move on to our last "home" in Japan, ShinOsaka.
From here we will visit a lot of nice places and spots, eg Kyoto, Nara, Osaka and of course we fly back to Amsterdam from this place.... but the last part I do not want to think about yet, as we enjoy Japan so much we do not want to go back yet....
Here the trip details:
time: 247 Minutes
Transfer: 1 Times
Distance: 688.0 km
Total:¥ 16,250(Fare:¥ 10,080 Seat Fee:¥ 6,170)
09:37 OITA / LTD.EXP SONIC 1
11:07 Kokura
11:22 KOKURA / SHINKANSEN HIKARI RailStar 558
13:44 SHINOSAKA
With almost 700 km, one of our longest trips in the holiday.
I will load the battery of my laptop, so I can already start working on those thousands of photos I made. :-)))

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten